Quality Control Inspector
YETI Custom Shop is looking for team players who enjoy working in a fast-paced warehouse environment to fill several QC/QA Inspector roles. This position is crucial to ensure that our production goals are met while delivering the highest quality product that our customers have come to expect. These positions are located in our high-tech manufacturing facility in South Austin.
We’re currently hiring for 1st and 2nd shift, with a greater need for the later shift.
- Maintain YETI Custom Shop’s quality standards by inspecting all incoming materials to confirm specified requirements
- Approve the quality of in-process production as well as all finished products
- Effectively communicates and documents any product errors and deficiencies with the Production Supervisor
- Adheres to safe work environments by complying with YETI Custom Shop’s procedures and warehouse regulations
You’ll fit right in here if you possess the following DNA:
- Extreme attention to detail; must have a keen eye for detecting product defects
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, warehouse environment
- Comfortable standing for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Solid communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Highly organized
- Team player, coupled with the desire to work in a fun start-up environment
- Previous quality control or warehouse experience is a plus
Compensation: This is an hourly position with opportunities for overtime. Rate will be commensurate with experience.
This position will report directly to the Production Supervisor.
Meet Some of YETI Custom Shop's Employees
Director Of Operations
As Director of Operations, it’s Nick’s responsibility to streamline the process of moving from concept to delivery for each product ordered by a YETI Custom Shop customer.
Back to top