Production / Maintenance Technician
About YETI Custom Shop
YETI Custom Shop is the official customization service for YETI’s Rambler line of drinkware. We leverage a unique laser marking process to create an attractive and highly durable custom mark on the cup. YETI Custom Shop is growing extremely fast and we have big plans for across the board technology development and integration from e-commerce to our manufacturing floor.
YETI Custom Shop 101
Since its founding, YETI Custom Shop has grown exponentially—expanding out of two offices and into a third within their first six months. YETI Custom Shop serves all kinds of clients, making corporate events and personal milestones special with customized YETI Ramblers. As the company expands alongside partner and outdoor lifestyle company YETI Coolers—the future looks bright.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding for the following:
Support of all production equipment including the following:
- Lasers Marking Machines
- Water treatment equipment
- Anything mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, etc
Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production, using tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, protractors, or ring gauges.
- Preventative maintenance of all equipment
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Prioritization of multiple tasks in regards to production needs
- On-call availability as production schedule requires
- Collaboration with other technicians and posess the ability to work as a team
- Proper documentation of work and ability to work cross-functionally to develop SOP’s
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance
- Ability to effectively document and communicate issues
Associates degree preferred
At least 5 years’ experience as a technician in a production/manufacturing environment
Understanding electrical and mechanical schematics/diagrams
Experience trouble shooting electrical issues
Knowledge using basic tools, digital multi-meter, calipers, measurement tools
Comfortable working with a windows computer system
Familiarity with PLC’s, automation, conveyor systems a plus
Compensation will be commensurate with experience at going market rates along with a performance bonus plan.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Back to top