Production / Maintenance Technician
The Product/Maintenance Technician is responsible for completing daily tasks required to operate and maintain all facility machines and equipment. The Product/Maintenance Technician will work closely with the Process Engineering team to troubleshoot and resolve any equipment-related issues in a fast-paced, warehouse environment. The ideal candidate will have experience maintaining efficient and cost effective facility operations in compliance with all set safety regulations.
- Support of all production equipment including the following:
- Lasers Marking Machines
- Water treatment equipment
- Anything mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, etc
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production, using tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, protractors, or ring gauges.
- Preventative maintenance of all equipment
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Prioritization of multiple tasks in regards to production needs
- On-call availability as production schedule requires
- Collaboration with other technicians and posess the ability to work as a team
- Proper documentation of work and ability to work cross-functionally to develop SOP’s
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance
- Ability to effectively document and communicate issues
You’ll fit right in here if you possess the following DNA:
- Associates degree preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience as a technician in a production/manufacturing environment
- Understanding electrical and mechanical schematics/diagrams
- Experience trouble shooting electrical issues
- Knowledge using basic tools, digital multi-meter, calipers, measurement tools
- Comfortable working with a windows computer system
- Familiarity with PLC’s, automation, conveyor systems a plus
Compensation will be commensurate with experience at going market rates along with a performance bonus plan.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Meet Some of YETI Custom Shop's Employees
Director Of Operations
As Director of Operations, it’s Nick’s responsibility to streamline the process of moving from concept to delivery for each product ordered by a YETI Custom Shop customer.
Back to top