About YETI Custom Shop
YETI Custom Shop is the official customization service for YETI’s Rambler line of drinkware. We leverage a unique laser marking process to create an attractive and highly durable custom mark on the cup. YETI Custom Shop is growing extremely fast and and we have big plans for across the board technology development and integration from e-commerce to our manufacturing floor.
The Product Manager is responsible for product planning and business execution for our range of customization services. The Product Manager will work closely with YETI's NPD team to define the business case for various customization services for YETI's consumer products. The candidate will have responsibility for both the consumer and business services offered by YETI Custom Shop. The ideal candidate will have many years experience in Product Management with a track record of managing the business cases for both B2C and B2B services. Ideal candidate is self-motivated, analytical with an attention to detail, understands the relationship of product to brand and utility.
- Familiarity with consumer market and analysis
- Familiarity with B2B
- Experience in consumer products, manufacturing environments is a plus
- Familiarity with e-commerce and B2B portals
- Product manager experience, including product definition, business case management, business development
- Ability to communicate effectively with both engineers and customers
- Documentation of product requirements
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Proven ability to understand both the business and engineering perspectives and divine the necessary requirements
- Experience in consumer products and services is a plus
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- New product development / launch experience
- Business evaluation of customization and personalization services and products
- Work closely with YETI's NPD team to determine customization and personalization options
- Manage service offerings for our consumer and business digital channels
- Master of requirements
- Working closely with the CEO and leadership team to define a product roadmap and tactical plans
- Drive analysis to be able to recommend the optimal approach for go-to-market launch, including segmentation, pricing, sales responsibilities, and incentives
- Oversee project management for new product launches
- Evaluate ongoing effectiveness of products and services and recommending changes
- Develop sales and channel training strategies
- Develop and manage programs for understanding the Voice of the Customer
Compensation will be commensurate with experience at going market rates along with a performance bonus plan and healthcare benefits.
- Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Back to top