YETI Custom Shop is looking for team players who enjoy working in a fast-paced warehouse environment to fill several roles as a Material Handler. From the time a product arrives at YETI Custom Shop till to the time it leaves for delivery, a warehouse material handler is responsible for this inventory. The position is crucial to ensure that our production goals are met while delivering the highest quality product that our customers have come to expect.
Day-to-day Responsibilities include:
- Picking orders from inventory.
- Packaging and tagging orders for shipment.
- Unloading, moving and storing materials.
- Utilizing manual lifts, reach trucks and transfer equipment (requires applicable safety and operational training).
- Storing and stacking materials according to company standards.
- Reporting inventory shortages and recommending new orders.
- Removing damaged materials from stock.
- Operating RF scanners and other hand-held devices.
- Self-starter who will do whatever is necessary to ensure the customer receives the highest quality product on time, every time.
- Be able to demonstrate a high degree of responsibility through previous employment or work efforts.
- Willing to work extended hours (including weekends) when required.
- Maintain housekeeping standards to ensure a clean and safe workplace.
- Maintain an active role in the company’s continuous improvement plan.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills ensuring that all team members can identify root causes and take fast effective action to resolve the problems.
- Attention to detail and quality focused.
- Able to continually follow safety guidelines.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well within a team environment.
- Material Handler experience in a warehouse environment a plus.
- Forklift/Reach truck experience a plus.
Compensation: This is an hourly position with opportunities for overtime. Rate will be commensurate with experience.
This position will report directly to the Warehouse Supervisor.
Back to top