YETI Custom Shop is looking for team players who enjoy working in a fast-paced production environment to fill several roles as a Machine Operator. This position will be critical to ensuring that production goals are met while delivering the highest quality product that our customers have come to expect.
- Set up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order
- Ensure that machines work optimally during the production procedures
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation
- Operating Laser machines and Direct-part-mark (DPM) machines
- Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out
- Daily pass down communication with production lead and peers from neighboring shift
- Confirm stocks of needed materials are ready and available at all times
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output
- Wear required personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times
- Operating RF scanners and other hand-held devices
- Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift
You’ll fit right in here if you possess the following DNA:
- Self-starter who will do whatever is necessary to ensure the customer receives the highest quality product on time, every time
- Be able to demonstrate a high degree of responsibility through previous employment or work efforts
- Willing to work extended hours (including weekends) when required
- Maintain housekeeping standards to ensure a clean and safe workplace
- Maintain an active role in the company’s continuous improvement plan
- Attention to detail and quality focused
- Able to continually follow safety guidelines
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well within a team environment
- Previous Machine Operator in a production environment a plus
- Previous experience working with laser marking machines a plus
Compensation: This is an hourly position with opportunities for overtime. Rate will be commensurate with experience.
This position will report directly to the Production Supervisor.
Meet Some of YETI Custom Shop's Employees
Director Of Operations
As Director of Operations, it’s Nick’s responsibility to streamline the process of moving from concept to delivery for each product ordered by a YETI Custom Shop customer.
Back to top