YETI Custom Shop is looking for team players who enjoy working in a fast-paced production environment to fill several roles as a Machine Operator. This position will be critical to ensuring that production goals are met while delivering the highest quality product that our customers have come to expect.
- Set up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order.
- Ensure that machines work optimally during the production procedures.
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
- Operating Laser machines and Direct-part-mark (DPM) machines.
- Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out.
- Daily pass down communication with production lead and peers from neighboring shift.
- Confirm stocks of needed materials are ready and available at all times.
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output.
- Wear required personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Operating RF scanners and other hand-held devices.
- Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift.
Compensation: This is an hourly position with opportunities for overtime. Rate will be commensurate with experience.
This position will report directly to the Production Supervisor.
Back to top