Data Operations Specialist
Our Data Operations Specialists (AKA- “Data Experts”) are responsible for managing a large amount of information that is generated internally by the company and also by our customers. Specialists will insert, update and maintain accurate data in computer systems and in archives. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work at a fast speed while also maintaining high standards of performance.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text and numerical information from various sources to map into a single application
- Meticulously review data for accuracy and any deficiencies
- Identify and correct any issues pertaining to data errors
- Complete data entry in a timely manner and accurate manner meeting all of the company’s quality standards
- Communicate and regularly meet with internal teams regarding data analysis
- Backup data files using provided computer hard drive
- Keep all data information confidential
- Suggest and implement new processes and procedures for improvement
You’ll fit right in here if you possess the following DNA:
- High School Diploma
- Previous data entry experience
- Strong typing skills— 40 wpm or higher
- Experience with basic MS Office programs
- Extreme attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. YETI Custom Shop offers Health Insurance to all full-time employees
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Meet Some of YETI Custom Shop's Employees
Director Of Operations
As Director of Operations, it’s Nick’s responsibility to streamline the process of moving from concept to delivery for each product ordered by a YETI Custom Shop customer.
Back to top