Customer Success Supervisor
About YETI Custom Shop
YETI Custom Shop is the official customization service for YETI’s Rambler line of drinkware. We leverage a unique laser marking process to create an attractive and highly durable custom mark on the cup. YETI Custom Shop is growing extremely fast and we have big plans for across the board technology development and integration from e-commerce to our manufacturing floor.
Since its founding, YETI Custom Shop has grown exponentially—expanding out of two offices and into a third within their first six months. YETI Custom Shop serves all kinds of clients, making corporate events and personal milestones special with customized YETI Ramblers.
See what our team has to say: https://www.themuse.com/companies/yeticustomshop
We are currently looking for a highly motivated leader; a team player who want to help us grow and maintain the world-class Customer Success Department that we have built. This is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where our product is as much the laser mark that we create as it is the experience we deliver. You will be responsible for ensuring that our staff is supported so that nothing stands in the way of delivering an amazing experience to our customers. You will manage the day-to-day activities of the Customer Success Team; roll up your sleeves to help with the departmental tasks as needed and work with the team to improve processes.
This is not a “sit in an office and guess what the staff is doing” role, this is a “get out there, teach them what you know and keep them engaged” role instead. You will be responsible to run daily huddles, set staff priorities, and work closely with your Leads and Director to improve all aspects of the department. We are looking for supervisors that are self-directed, ready to make decisions and willing to have the tough conversations before they become, “tough.” Overall we are looking for someone that understands that “customer success” is much more than just “customer service.”
The ideal candidate for this role might be someone that's managed customer facing teams of 8-12 people in a retail or call center environment.
- Fostering a team environment
- Managing the daily priorities of the Customer Success Staff to meet and exceed goals
- Working closely with other Customer Success Supervisors, Production Supervisors, Department Leads and Leadership within company to meet goals, resolve issues and improve processes
- Writing and executing staff performance reviews, delivering consistent feedback and coaching and properly documenting those conversations
- Assisting with data entry, answering phones, assisting in art and any other daily tasks as needed
- Provide reports on a daily, weekly and monthly cadence to the Director of Customer Success
- Empower staff to resolve escalated issues, respond to customer feedback and track customer ratings
- Screen, interview and schedule training for all new hires
Who you are:
- An experienced manager with 3-5 years of proven results in a customer service management capacity
- A customer success champion who loves delivering amazing customer service
- An outgoing personality who is able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Self-starter who will do whatever is necessary to ensure the customer receives world-class service.
- A true team player who is able to pull their own weight while making sure to get work done through others where appropriate
- A stickler for grammar because the majority of our communication is done over email and a poorly written email leaves a poor impression
- A problem solver identifying the next solution rather than focusing on the next problem
- Responsible and able to demonstrate it through previous employment or work efforts
- Able to manage multiple projects at one time and see each project to completion
- A creative thinker who is always looking for ways to improve processes and create efficiencies while remaining open-minded
- Flexible. It’s a startup.
- Desire to grow with a startup company and a good understanding of what being a part of a startup means (you get to wear a lot of different hats with those flip flops)
- College degree or equivalent designation
- Call Center experience a plus
Compensation will be commensurate with experience but will include a solid base salary + bonus structure for goals and milestones that are hit.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Back to top