Customer Success Guide
Our Customer Success Guides (Customer Service Reps) are responsible for helping our customers uniquely identify with the YETI Coolers brand through customization. Our tagline is, “We Make a YETI Yours” and we do that by delivering nothing less than world-class customer experiences. Our Customer Success Guides live to deliver the “Wow” factor. In any normal setting, their dedication to the customer would be seen as going above and beyond, but here, this is our normal. Guides understand that it is a gift to be part of the events that our customers share with us. We celebrate our customers and show genuine interest in their customization project. Our Guides are not only experts in laser marking but in the aesthetics of customization. They lead our customers to find the best design for the product purchased.
We are looking for people to join our team that understand that “Customer Success” is much more than just “Customer Service”.
- Handle all incoming inquiries through phone, email and live chat
- Create a welcoming environment for all customers
- Maintain our Customer Success Great Ratings scores and be proactive about resolving poor ratings received
- Live the “Wow” factor – be willing to do whatever it takes
- Resolve all tickets promptly and accurately, while maintaining authenticity, sincerity and a friendly demeanor
- Facilitate phone orders
- Always display a sense of urgency and accuracy
- Be an expert on our product offerings as it relates to customization. Be knowledgeable on YETI Coolers product offerings and how to direct customers to the correct place for help from YETI Coolers if we are unable to resolve request internally
- Troubleshoot product issues with customer to minimize returns
- Troubleshoot webstore ordering issues with customer to create a seamless ordering process
- Guide customers to find the best design layout for the product they have purchased
- Proactively call customers to discuss any order questions, payment issues or anything else that a phone call will get it resolved quickly
- Work to maintain the team atmosphere we have; everyone pulls their own weight
- Constructively suggest process and site improvements always keeping the customer experience in mind
You’ll fit right in here if you possess the following DNA:
- Minimum 2 years experience delivering exceptional customer service.
- College degree or equivalent designation
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of responsibility through previous employment or work efforts
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 words per minute and consider yourself “computer savvy”
- Previous experience working in product customization or retail a plus
- Call center/ contact center experience a HUGE plus but you don’t want the call center “vibe”
Personality Trait Qualifications:
- An outgoing personality who is able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Self-starter who will do whatever is necessary to ensure the customer receives world-class service.
- Easily adapts to an ever-changing environment
- Expert in creating lasting relationships even through transactional interactions
Fit with YETI Custom Shop Core Values:
- Urgency & Accuracy
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. YETI Custom Shop offers Health Insurance to all full-time employees.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Meet Some of YETI Custom Shop's Employees
Director Of Operations
As Director of Operations, it’s Nick’s responsibility to streamline the process of moving from concept to delivery for each product ordered by a YETI Custom Shop customer.
Back to top