Territory Sales Manager - Massachusetts
A look at your day-to-day
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for communicating the YETI brand story, presenting product, conducting technical clinics, building strong trade channel relationships while achieving sales objectives and targets within a defined sales territory.
- Reports to the Regional Sales Manager
- Submit accurate territory forecasts within defined timeline
- Build an organized and disciplined territory coverage plan
- Establish strong relationships with customers across multiple trade channels
- Prepare sales reports, customer reports, expense reports as directed
- Attend sales meetings, training programs and trade shows as requested
- Support National Accounts within defined territory
- Provide in store employee product training
- Provide timely communication and preeminent customer service
- Manage territory expenses within a budget
- Work effectively with customer service, marketing and operations departments
- Execute P.O.P., merchandising, displays and employee programs
Now for a little bit about you….
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience
- Outdoor and sporting goods experience preferred
- Premium consumer products experience preferred
- Proven track record delivering on defined sales objectives
- Self-starter, self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Competitive, self-confident and growth oriented
- Willingness to travel 75-90% of time on the road to customers
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- 401K match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 20 days PTO after 5 years)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to do community volunteer work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
Who we are & what we stand for:
We set out to build a cooler without compromise -- one that would stand up to all the abuse we could throw at it. Turns out we weren’t alone in our frustration with cheap gear. Ten years and a few more compromise-free products later, and we’re one of the fastest growing brands in the outdoor industry. We are in a rare sweet spot where we get to build and shape this young brand and organization every day, but now have the resources to do really big things.
We are probably bigger (in sales, staff, resources) than you think we are, but still small enough for you to meaningfully help build and shape this growing brand. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, which is one of America’s fastest growing cities for a reason: it’s a pretty great place to live.
Fit with YETI’s Core Values
- Be authentic and innovative with our brand and products
- Continually strive for improvement
- Prioritize activities that have the biggest impact
- Be responsive and go the extra mile
- Act with a sense of urgency
- No one succeeds alone
* Candidate is ideally already located in Boston, Massachusetts. *
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of YETI Coolers's Employees
Director of Project Engineering
Justin leads a team of project engineers to act as the key interface between the core Product Development Teams, enabling collaboration and overseeing projects from start to timely completion.
Back to top