Senior Tableau Developer
A look at your day-to-day
- Perform testing and fix bugs
- Conduct performance tuning to ensure that dashboards function within acceptable parameters
- Prepare and review dashboard specifications and design documents
- Perform source data analysis, data discovery, and data profiling
- Develop new Tableau visualizations based on the business need
- Create repeatable processes for data extraction, classification, enhancement, and analysis activities in Tableau
- Develop and maintain Tableau dashboards, and schedule, distribute, and run reports
- Develop canned/ad hoc reports and complex dashboards in Tableau
- Work with business teams to gather their reporting needs and develop interactive reports and effective visuals in Tableau
- Handle customers independently and provide end-to-end solutions in Tableau
- Able to work a flexible schedule to support the needs of a 24 hour work environment
- Flexible schedule should be defined to include evening and weekend hours as necessary to meet department and corporate goals and objectives
Now for a little bit about you….
- 7+ years of IT progressive experience, with a recent focus on developing Business Analytics, Data Marts, Data Warehousing and/or Big Data using Tableau.
- 5+ years experience working with Tableau
- Experience including analysis, modeling, design, and development of Tableau reports and dashboards for analytics and reporting applications
- Understands and has worked with SQL based databases, columnar databases and Hadoop
- Proven track record working with business analysts and leaders to create insight into business operations
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- Lunch with our cool Ambassadors from the outdoor industry – get a chance to meet & break bread with your favorite fishing guides, BBQ pit masters and hunting pro’s
- 401K match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 20 days PTO after 5 years)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to do community volunteer work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Casual work environment – what else would you expect for a cooler company?
- Standing desk options
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
Who we are & what we stand for:
We set out to build a cooler without compromise -- one that would stand up to all the abuse we could throw at it. Turns out we weren’t alone in our frustration with cheap gear. Ten years and a few more compromise-free products later, and we’re one of the fastest growing brands in the outdoor industry. We are in a rare sweet spot where we get to build and shape this young brand and organization every day, but now have the resources to do really big things.
We are probably bigger (in sales, staff, resources) than you think we are, but still small enough for you to meaningfully help build and shape this growing brand. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, which is one of America’s fastest growing cities for a reason: it’s a pretty great place to live.
Fit with YETI’s Core Values
- Be authentic and innovative with our brand and products
- Continually strive for improvement
- Prioritize activities that have the biggest impact
- Be responsive and go the extra mile
- Act with a sense of urgency
- No one succeeds alone
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of YETI Coolers's Employees
Director of Project Engineering
Justin leads a team of project engineers to act as the key interface between the core Product Development Teams, enabling collaboration and overseeing projects from start to timely completion.
Back to top