Retail Sales Associate (Flagship Store) - Part Time
To you, talking with other outdoor enthusiasts about YETI products isn't considered work. You are an outgoing natural leader who isn't aren’t afraid to take initiative and run with projects with varying levels of direction. You have a customer first mindset. You thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing entrepreneurial environments.
As the Retail Sales Associate at YETI's Flagship store (in the coolest location in Austin we might add), you will be promoting and supporting a culture that delivers a "Wow" factor level of customer experience through maintaining an extraordinary level of visual excellence, being engaging and responsive, and always going the extra mile for customers and teammates. Helping a customer decide on which YETI product to buy for their fishing, hunting or camping trip is something you do for fun!
A look at your day-to-day
- Report to the General Manager
- Represent the YETI brand by authentically engaging each customer and their individual needs
- Be positive and supportive to all members of the YETI crew
- Exceptionally execute all visual merchandise direction each day
- Become a brand and product expert in everything YETI
- Continuously stay up to speed on YETI brand and product knowledge to better serve customers
- Ensure any store supply or product needs are fulfilled throughout the day
- Staying up to speed on any loss prevention initiatives
- Execute all requirements concerning OSHA to maintain a safe working atmosphere for all Store Associates
- Effectively complete customer transaction using POS system
- Continuously servicing customers in all areas of the store
Now for a little bit about you….
- Minimum of 1 year prior retail experience, preferably with a lifestyle or premium brand
- Experience with various retail operations, such as POS, customer service, and sales
- Prior work experience in a food/beverage venue preferred
- Physical requirements include ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, as well as stand for extended periods of time
- Exceptional interpersonal skills founded on an authentic ability to deliver strong customer service
- Awareness of current technology, trends and best practices in retail and digital marketing
- Experience and fluency in Retail Operations
- Basic fluency in MS Office
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays
- Required to expect and accept “blackout” dates
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- Casual work environment – what else would you expect for a cooler company?
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
Who we are & what we stand for:
We set out to build a cooler without compromise -- one that would stand up to all the abuse we could throw at it. Turns out we weren’t alone in our frustration with cheap gear. Ten years and a few more compromise-free products later, and we’re one of the fastest growing brands in the outdoor industry. We are in a rare sweet spot where we get to build and shape this young brand and organization every day, but now have the resources to do really big things.
We are probably bigger (in sales, staff, resources) than you think we are, but still small enough for you to meaningfully help build and shape this growing brand. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, which is one of America’s fastest growing cities for a reason: it’s a pretty great place to live.
Fit with YETI’s Core Values
- Be authentic and innovative with our brand and products
- Continually strive for improvement
- Prioritize activities that have the biggest impact
- Be responsive and go the extra mile
- Act with a sense of urgency
- No one succeeds alone
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of YETI Coolers's Employees
Director of Project Engineering
Justin leads a team of project engineers to act as the key interface between the core Product Development Teams, enabling collaboration and overseeing projects from start to timely completion.
Back to top