Field Sales Representative - WY, ID, MT
Territory – Wyoming, Idaho, Montana
A little about you
As someone who thrives on their own achievements, you are a self-driven, self-motivated and highly competitive individual who loves nothing more than to win! You don't believe in the word "no" and you have the resilience required to keep coming back for more. As a sales person with a proven track record of success, you already possess the skills required to turn a "No" into a "Yes". A highly engaging and passionate person, you are someone who loves the outdoors and believes that YETI Coolers are the best consumer product that there is!
A lot about the job
The Field Sales Representative is responsible for communicating the YETI brand story, presenting product, conducting technical clinics, building strong trade channel relationships while achieving sales objectives and targets within a defined sales territory.
- Regional Sales Manager
- The Field Sales Representative will be a key member of the sales team and will interface daily with the Sales Manager, the YETI Account Management Team and the Credit Team.
- Achieve sales revenue targets within standard program pricing guidelines
- Achieve new distribution and market share growth objectives within territory
- Submit accurate territory forecasts within defined timeline
- Build an organized and disciplined territory coverage plan
- Establish strong relationships with customers across multiple trade channels
- Prepare sales reports, customer reports, expense reports as directed
- Attend sales meetings, training programs and trade shows as requested
- Support National Accounts within defined territory
- Provide in store employee product training
- Provide timely communication and preeminent customer service
- Manage territory expenses within a budget
- Work effectively with customer service, marketing and operations departments
- Execute P.O.P., merchandising, displays and employee programs
Skill Set Requirements
- Self-starter, self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Competitive, self-confident and growth oriented
- Willingness to travel 75-90% of time on the road to customers
Educational and Previous Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience
- Outdoor and sporting goods experience preferred
- Premium consumer products experience preferred
- Proven track record delivering on defined sales objectives
** This position is to be based in Bozeman, Montana.
Back to top