As a Demand Analyst, you will be responsible for the demand planning function. By developing new tools, metrics, and methodologies, you will play a big part in continuously improving YETI’s S&OP function. We expect you to come in and make us better!
You love analyzing data, crunching numbers, working in spreadsheets, and being in an environment that changes frequently. You enjoy gathering information and using it to make presumptions to predict retailer and consumer activity. You’re a fact-based and data-driven decision maker!
A look at your day-to-day
The Demand Analyst will be responsible for creating YETI’s monthly demand forecast by working with customers, sales, and marketing through forecast and demand planning. The Demand Analyst will develop tools, metrics, methodologies, and processes aimed at improving the quality of information gathered as well as the quality of generated reports.
- Provide 18 month rolling product level demand forecast for input to the demand cycle of the S&OP process.
- Provide detailed supporting information for the forecast & highlight changes from previous forecasts.
- Create and maintain formalized forecasting processes and procedures.
- Extract and compile data from many different sources to make forecasting decisions.
- Create the demand plan by collecting, analyzing, and reporting quantifiable market intelligence.
- Use forecast and supply information to create a multi-sales channel sales plan.
Now for a little bit about you….
- Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree in Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, MIS, or similar field
- Minimum 2+ years forecasting / demand planning experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience with SAP preferred
- CPF Certification preferred
- Experience with forecasting software preferred
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- Lunch with our cool Ambassadors from the outdoor industry – get a chance to meet & break bread with your favorite fishing guides, BBQ pit masters and hunting pro’s
- 401K match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 20 days PTO after 5 years)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to do community volunteer work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Casual work environment – what else would you expect for a cooler company?
- Standing desk options
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
Who we are & what we stand for:
We set out to build a cooler without compromise -- one that would stand up to all the abuse we could throw at it. Turns out we weren’t alone in our frustration with cheap gear. Ten years and a few more compromise-free products later, and we’re one of the fastest growing brands in the outdoor industry. We are in a rare sweet spot where we get to build and shape this young brand and organization every day, but now have the resources to do really big things.
We are probably bigger (in sales, staff, resources) than you think we are, but still small enough for you to meaningfully help build and shape this growing brand. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, which is one of America’s fastest growing cities for a reason: it’s a pretty great place to live.
Fit with YETI’s Core Values
- Be authentic and innovative with our brand and products
- Continually strive for improvement
- Prioritize activities that have the biggest impact
- Be responsive and go the extra mile
- Act with a sense of urgency
- No one succeeds alone
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top