Territory Sales Manager - Oklahoma
A look at your day-to-day
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for communicating the YETI brand story, presenting product, conducting technical clinics, building strong trade channel relationships while achieving sales objectives and targets within a defined sales territory.
- Reports to the Regional Sales Director
- Submit accurate territory forecasts within defined timeline
- Build an organized and disciplined territory coverage plan
- Establish strong relationships with customers across multiple trade channels
- Prepare sales reports, customer reports, expense reports as directed
- Attend sales meetings, training programs and trade shows as requested
- Provide in store employee product training
- Provide timely communication and preeminent customer service
- Manage territory expenses within a budget
- Work effectively with customer service, marketing and operations departments
- Execute P.O.P., merchandising, displays and employee programs
Now for a little bit about you….
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience
- Outdoor and sporting goods experience preferred
- Premium consumer products experience preferred
- Proven track record delivering on defined sales objectives
- Self-starter, self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Competitive, self-confident and growth oriented
- Willingness to travel 75-90% of time on the road to customers
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- 401K match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 20 days PTO after 5 years)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to do community volunteer work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of YETI's Employees
Director of Talent Acquisition
Ivy is responsible for bringing on the best talent in the market to help YETI grow, seeking candidates who love the brand and the outdoors—and who can make an immediate impact.
Back to top