Territory Sales Manager - Louisiana
A look at your day-to-day
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for communicating the YETI brand story, presenting product, conducting technical clinics, building strong trade channel relationships while achieving sales objectives and targets within a defined sales territory.
- Reports to the Regional Sales Director
- Submit accurate territory forecasts within defined timeline
- Build an organized and disciplined territory coverage plan
- Establish strong relationships with customers across multiple trade channels
- Prepare sales reports, customer reports, expense reports as directed
- Attend sales meetings, training programs and trade shows as requested
- Support National Accounts within defined territory
- Provide in store employee product training
- Provide timely communication and preeminent customer service
- Manage territory expenses within a budget
- Work effectively with customer service, marketing and operations departments
- Execute P.O.P., merchandising, displays and employee programs
Now for a little bit about you….
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience
- Outdoor and sporting goods experience preferred
- Premium consumer products experience preferred
- Proven track record delivering on defined sales objectives
- Self-starter, self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Competitive, self-confident and growth oriented
- Willingness to travel 75-90% of time on the road to customers
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- 401K match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 20 days PTO after 5 years)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to do community volunteer work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of YETI's Employees
Director of Project Engineering
Justin leads a team of project engineers to act as the key interface between the core Product Development Teams, enabling collaboration and overseeing projects from start to timely completion.
Back to top