Senior Software Developer, Full Stack
YETI Custom Drinkware, YETI’s customization division for the Rambler line of drinkware, seeks to hire a Senior Software Developer to join our rapidly growing team. We leverage a unique laser marking process to create an attractive and highly durable custom mark on YETI Rambler products.
A look at your day-to-day
The Senior Software Developer will be part of an engineering team that will be responsible for all of the development and implementation of YETI’s manufacturing and production control systems. This position requires a good balance of client-side development and server-side development experience. The Senior Software Developer will be asked to work on multiple mission critical control applications that will be used every day on the production line to run our custom-built Lasers and Quality Control stations. This position offers an extremely rare and unique opportunity to join a highly profitable, fast growing business.
- Development of back-end services that support the automation and scheduling of YETI’s purpose-built assembly line
- Design and implement database schema, state-machines, scheduling algorithms and network protocols needs for control and communication with factory machines
- Implementation of integrations with YETIs ERP systems and order management pipeline
- Unit testing and Functional test of applications before deployment
- Support deployments and production debugging
- Work closely with cross-functional team leads in the design and development of new applications
Now for a little bit about you….
- Minimum of 7 years experience - ideally in diverse roles and/or companies and industries
- Expert level of understanding of C# and the .NET platform.
- Expert in data-modeling and strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data-structures, algorithms
- Experience with AWS and integration with AWS services (S3, RDS, SQS, SNS, CodeDeploy)
- Strong unit testing habits and an exacting attention to detail
- Some experience in manufacturing control applications will be seen as positive
- Some experience with client-side development will be seen as positive (ActiveX, Windows Forms, WPF, ReactJS)
- Some experience with ERP systems will be seen as positive (NetSuite, SAP)
- Some experience in controls engineering with a background in PCL/HMI programming will be seen as positive
- Appreciation for commonly accepted best practices: unit testing, continuous integration, micro-services
- Experience with Git/Github and the Git Flow process
- Strong problem-solving ability and a positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of YETI's Employees
Director of Talent Acquisition
Ivy is responsible for bringing on the best talent in the market to help YETI grow, seeking candidates who love the brand and the outdoors—and who can make an immediate impact.
Back to top