Sales Development Representative
You live for the thrill of closing the next deal. You wake up every day motivated to persuade someone to buy what you’re selling. You are absolutely a relationship focused sales professional with both long and short game. Building customer relationships over the phone comes naturally for you and there’s nothing you love more that over-achieving your targets.
A look at your day-to-day
This is a pure inside sales role with the autonomy and the ability to identify your own clients, provide customers with unique customized products. Drive your own business, own your day, bring new clients in, keep customers happy, make an impact & contribute to YETI’s growth in a big way.
- Generate a high volume of outbound sales calls to prospective corporate customers with the goal of securing sales orders around YETI product portfolio and customization business (ie. Customized Ramblers, custom logo coolers, etc).
- Maintain accurate daily record of sales and sales activity in salesforce.com
- Identify sales opportunities while looking for up sell opportunities
- Creatively identifying corporate buyers, decision makers within potential clients and positioning YETI products as a solution to fulfill their promotional needs
- Successfully maintaining sound relationships with existing customers in order to build a solid book of business
Now for a little bit about you….
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of high volume, phone based outbound cold calling sales experience and a passion for prospecting & bringing in new business as well as converting warm leads to a sale
- Born with an aggressive, hungry, hunting mentality with a bold attitude regarding business development; desire to consistently achieve top results and superior closing skills
- Proven success in a commission based sales position
- Strong customer service and telesales skills
- Proven ability to hit daily, weekly, and monthly targets around call volume and email targets
- Demonstrated success in cultivating relationships with both buyers and decision makers across multiple industry verticals
- Ability to work and perform in a team environment, multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Capable of working with warm leads, but mostly focused on generating new business through prospecting efforts
- Willingness to follow a set business process with an eye towards how the process can be improved
- Experience with web based applications and Windows; Salesforce experience would be an advantage
- Familiarity with the corporate promotional business
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- Lunch with our cool Ambassadors from the outdoor industry – get a chance to meet & break bread with your favorite fishing guides, BBQ pit masters and hunting pro’s
- 401K match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 20 days PTO after 5 years)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to do community volunteer work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Casual work environment – what else would you expect for a cooler company?
- Standing desk options
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of YETI's Employees
Director of Talent Acquisition
Ivy is responsible for bringing on the best talent in the market to help YETI grow, seeking candidates who love the brand and the outdoors—and who can make an immediate impact.
Back to top