Process Improvement Engineer - Procure to Pay & Order to Cash
As a Process Improvement Engineer, you will be responsible for evaluating existing business process flows and developing, optimizing, and implementing new operational flows specifically within the order to cash (OTC) & procure to pay (P2P) areas. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing, designing, documenting and leading the implementation of the OTC and/or P2P processes.
A look at your day-to-day
- Analyze current Supply Chain Procure to Pay (P2P) and/or Order to Cash (OTC) business processes and design new processes that will improve efficiency, scalability and stability
- Work cross functionally with representatives from all departments to remove excess handover points within operational processes
- Manage strategic process improvement projects for the supply chain organization with focus on materials requirement planning, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and receiving capabilities (P2P) and order fulfillment, inventory allocation, and distribution (OTC)
- Manage communication plans for all process improvement projects
- Enlist appropriate levels of support for all improvement efforts, including executive and management level support
- Develop templates, tools, KPI’s and operational reporting for all process improvement projects
Now for a little bit about you….
- Minimum of 5 years in Supply Chain Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Comfortable and effective working cross-functionally and driving change
- 5+ years professional ERP system experience (SAP experience preferred)
- Advanced level of experience with Six Sigma, Lean or other Process Improvement Methodologies required
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Access and Excel
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- Lunch with our cool Ambassadors from the outdoor industry – get a chance to meet & break bread with your favorite fishing guides, BBQ pit masters and hunting pro’s
- 401K match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 20 days PTO after 5 years)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to do community volunteer work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Casual work environment – what else would you expect for a cooler company?
- Standing desk options
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of YETI's Employees
Director of Talent Acquisition
Ivy is responsible for bringing on the best talent in the market to help YETI grow, seeking candidates who love the brand and the outdoors—and who can make an immediate impact.
Back to top