New Product Industrialization Engineer
A look at your day-to-day
- Review and contribute to DFM review and part design.
- Review mold-flow
- Review tooling design and approved tooling drawings
- Communicate with cross-functional team the progress of tooling fabrication
- Execute on tool trails in supplier and manages the needed actions in order to reach the trials targets
- Setup proper tooling injection process
- Prepare necessary samples to meet test plan
- Review testing result, FAI, CPK, and performance/function testing.
- Fix part appearance issue
- Communicate directly with YETI internal tooling issues and follow up activities
- Work closely with YETI internal and external in supplier to troubleshoot the issues
- Lead efforts to troubleshoot tool delays and coordinate assistance across YETI and suppliers to ensure timeline recovery
- Work directly with designers and team to develop new ideas
- Brings added value to the cross function team if needed.
- Qualify and lock injection process
- Qualify tooling maintenance process
- Qualify components with required appearance and performance.
Now for a little bit about you….
- Bachelor’s degree
- More than 6 years of experience in a fast paced injection facility
- Experience and knowledge of various materials
- Experience in 2K, 3K, Overmold, insert mold, in mold welding, Blow molding etc.
- Knowledge of different injection molding machines
- Knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic devices commonly used in automation
- Consumer Product Industry experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills. English and Mandarin
- Able to review and correct part design
- Able to review and approve tooling design
- Skilled in Solidworks etc.
- Skilled in Word, Excel and PPT
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of YETI's Employees
Director of Talent Acquisition
Ivy is responsible for bringing on the best talent in the market to help YETI grow, seeking candidates who love the brand and the outdoors—and who can make an immediate impact.
Back to top