Inside Sales Executive
The Inside Sales Executive is responsible for making daily outreach, including outbound calls, emails, and other prospecting activities to drive incremental revenue opportunities for YETI. This person will work proactively to build and maintain corporate relationships by offering customized product solutions for various business sizes. A high sense of urgency, ability to hit quarterly sales targets, and the ability to build strong relationships are critical for success for this role.
- Achieve gross revenue targets through the sale of YETI products.
- Develop a sales strategy that includes developing a targeted account list within specific industries and verticals to establish prospects that have a propensity to purchase customized products for promotional or incentive purposes.
- Organizational mapping to identify key decision makers within an organization.
- Identify additional revenue opportunities within existing accounts by continuing to expand contacts and relationships.
- Meet and exceed a daily call target and document results within salesforce.com.
- Leverage Salesforce, LinkedIn and other research tools to uncover new contacts and potential sales opportunities.
- Optimize personal sales productivity through effective account mapping, call planning, and CRM utilization.
- Develop and build adequate sales pipeline to achieve desired quarterly sales targets.
- Provide outstanding customer service by pro-actively managing the order process from initial inquiry all the way through to delivery of products.
- Develop and build long-term customer relationships with key decision makers.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Experience with transactional sales and quarterly sales targets.
- Experience selling solutions to the business versus IT sales.
- Exceptional sales drive combined with a desire to win are essential for success.
- Exceptional cold-calling, prospecting and closing skills.
- Ability to navigate and map out corporate organizations to identify key decision makers.
- Self-motivated with a strong drive for success and a high sense of urgency are critical.
- Ability to uncover customer needs, articulate business value, present effective solutions, and close business.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and time management skills are essential.
- Proficient with Salesforce or other CRM tools and Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel.
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- Lunch with our cool Ambassadors from the outdoor industry – get a chance to meet & break bread with your favorite fishing guides, BBQ pit masters and hunting pro’s
- 401K match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 20 days PTO after 5 years)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to do community volunteer work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Casual work environment – what else would you expect for a cooler company?
- Standing desk options
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of YETI's Employees
Director, Employee Experience
Ivy is responsible for bringing on the best talent in the market to help YETI grow, seeking candidates who love the brand and the outdoors—and who can make an immediate impact.
Back to top