eCommerce Testing & Optimization
A look at your day-to-day
- Transform customer data into actionable insights, and provide accurate interpretation and consistent reporting of data on customer metrics and campaign/promotion results to share with the leadership team.
- Quantify the business impact of personalization programs and continue to evaluate and refine program to maximize program effectiveness.
- Drive eCommerce conversion, average order value, revenue per session, email signups, and other goals on YETI.com through user-level content testing, personalization, and messaging segmentation.
- Understand business goals at the deepest level possible. Develop tests and strategies to keep with goals and properly define KPIs to ensure success.
- Interface cross-functionally to drive business results via rigorous processes and methodologies.
- Manage relationships with vendors, including strategy, technical implementation, and development.
- Manage tools such as Dynamic Yield, Tableau, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SQL editors, and more quickly and efficiently.
- Balance reactions to findings with proper planning and hypothesizing. Act quickly and with confidence when insights surface, and advocate for data-driven changes, even if met with resistance.
- Develop detailed and actionable data on regular cadences, and be prepared for ad-hoc reports and analyses. Recognize audience and tailor communication style and content appropriately.
- Leverage intuition and qualitative experience where quantitative data can’t tell the whole story.
Now for a little bit about you….
- 5+ years’ experience, including 3+ in a product strategy/management, requirements-development (e.g. BA or BPM), or digital / eCommerce analytics role
- Pragmatic, understands the 80/20 rule, and knows when to boil the ocean and when not to. The solutions developed are understandable and implementable
- Ability to establish rapport, credibility, and influence in a highly cross-functional, matrixed organization.
- Experience partnering closely and aligning with technical and creative teams
- Strong technical discovery, delivery, and presentation skills
- Experience with agile development and ability to facilitate communication between business and tech teams
- Track record in testing and analyzing performance across mobile, tablet, and desktop platforms
- Excel knowledge, including nested formulas, lookups, and pivot tables
- User personalization and conversion optimization domain expertise
- Data driven with experience in A/B, split, and multivariate testing methodologies
- Analytics background in one or more of: statistics, computer science, business, marketing, finance
- Experience with machine learning / personalization / data-management platforms
- E-commerce experience, including conversion optimization, measuring against sales goals, segmenting users based on site and/or purchase behavior, etc.
- Statistical knowledge of one or more of the following: Regression analyses, forecasting, sampling
- Familiarity with or experience in software product development, including user stories and working with developers
- Understanding of digital and integrated marketing programs and strategies (paid search, affiliate, and email marketing)
- Familiarity with user experience design and the ability to propose tactics and strategies to meet the needs of distinct customer segments and audiences
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- Lunch with our cool Ambassadors from the outdoor industry – get a chance to meet & break bread with your favorite fishing guides, BBQ pit masters and hunting pro’s
- 401K match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 20 days PTO after 5 years)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to do community volunteer work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Casual work environment – what else would you expect for a cooler company?
- Standing desk options
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of YETI's Employees
Director of Project Engineering
Justin leads a team of project engineers to act as the key interface between the core Product Development Teams, enabling collaboration and overseeing projects from start to timely completion.
Back to top