eCommerce Testing & Optimization
A look at your day-to-day
- Transform customer data into actionable insights, and provide accurate interpretation and consistent reporting of data on customer metrics and campaign/promotion results to share with the leadership team.
- Quantify the business impact of personalization programs and continue to evaluate and refine program to maximize program effectiveness.
- Drive eCommerce conversion, average order value, revenue per session, email signups, and other goals on YETI.com through user-level content testing, personalization, and messaging segmentation.
- Understand business goals at the deepest level possible. Develop tests and strategies to keep with goals and properly define KPIs to ensure success.
- Interface cross-functionally to drive business results via rigorous processes and methodologies.
- Manage relationships with vendors, including strategy, technical implementation, and development.
- Manage tools such as Dynamic Yield, Tableau, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SQL editors, and more quickly and efficiently.
- Balance reactions to findings with proper planning and hypothesizing. Act quickly and with confidence when insights surface, and advocate for data-driven changes, even if met with resistance.
- Develop detailed and actionable data on regular cadences, and be prepared for ad-hoc reports and analyses. Recognize audience and tailor communication style and content appropriately.
- Leverage intuition and qualitative experience where quantitative data can’t tell the whole story.
Now for a little bit about you….
- 5+ years’ experience, including 3+ in a product strategy/management, requirements-development (e.g. BA or BPM), or digital / eCommerce analytics role
- Pragmatic, understands the 80/20 rule, and knows when to boil the ocean and when not to. The solutions developed are understandable and implementable
- Ability to establish rapport, credibility, and influence in a highly cross-functional, matrixed organization.
- Experience partnering closely and aligning with technical and creative teams
- Strong technical discovery, delivery, and presentation skills
- Experience with agile development and ability to facilitate communication between business and tech teams
- Track record in testing and analyzing performance across mobile, tablet, and desktop platforms
- Excel knowledge, including nested formulas, lookups, and pivot tables
- User personalization and conversion optimization domain expertise
- Data driven with experience in A/B, split, and multivariate testing methodologies
- Analytics background in one or more of: statistics, computer science, business, marketing, finance
- Experience with machine learning / personalization / data-management platforms
- E-commerce experience, including conversion optimization, measuring against sales goals, segmenting users based on site and/or purchase behavior, etc.
- Statistical knowledge of one or more of the following: Regression analyses, forecasting, sampling
- Familiarity with or experience in software product development, including user stories and working with developers
- Understanding of digital and integrated marketing programs and strategies (paid search, affiliate, and email marketing)
- Familiarity with user experience design and the ability to propose tactics and strategies to meet the needs of distinct customer segments and audiences
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- Lunch with our cool Ambassadors from the outdoor industry – get a chance to meet & break bread with your favorite fishing guides, BBQ pit masters and hunting pro’s
- 401K match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 20 days PTO after 5 years)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to do community volunteer work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Casual work environment – what else would you expect for a cooler company?
- Standing desk options
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of YETI's Employees
Director of Talent Acquisition
Ivy is responsible for bringing on the best talent in the market to help YETI grow, seeking candidates who love the brand and the outdoors—and who can make an immediate impact.
Back to top