Director of Program Management
As the Director of Program Management, you’ll play a highly visible and critical role in product development and lifecycle management at YETI. You will be responsible for the overall program management function, providing leadership, coordination and management of processes and function sacross the all product categories.
A look at your day-to-day
- Serve as program leader and NPD / product lifecycle management process owner – assure that projects / products remain on target to meet target delivery dates, performance expectations and needs of both the business and our consumers
- Oversee the product development project portfolio and communicate status to senior leadership, including adherence to specifications, schedule, budget, product compliance and testing requirements
- Develop and assist a team of program managers to work closely with Engineering, Industrial Design, Category Management, Supply Chain and other functions to ensure clear communication and execution of badass products
- Drive continuous process improvement by challenging the way things are done and engaging all functions in the company
Now for a little bit about you….
Minimum of 10 years of professional experience, with at least five years of experience in a management role.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a related field
Ability to work effectively with all cross-functional groups and experience managing product development projects involving durable goods – Outdoor category experience preferred but not required
Expert knowledge of product development processes, demonstrated success in driving results in time critical and cost sensitive environments
Superb communications skills are a must
Some domestic and international travel is required (~10%)
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- 401K match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 20 days PTO after 5 years)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to do community volunteer work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of YETI's Employees
Director of Project Engineering
Justin leads a team of project engineers to act as the key interface between the core Product Development Teams, enabling collaboration and overseeing projects from start to timely completion.
Back to top