Data Warehouse Manager
A look at your day-to-day
- Develops quality data warehouse designs, taking into consideration the environment, ETL, scheduling, data quality, BI tools and ultimately, the value derived by the business through actionable analytics
- Works well with 3rd party providers for cloud computing and development services
- Able to troubleshoot issues, and identify the sources of reporting inaccuracies, whether in the database, operating system, application or network
- An expert problem solver, able to quickly identify and resolve issues, and able to independently conduct root cause analysis
- Prepares database diagrams, both logical and physical, or knows how to manage resources that perform these duties
- Ability to create reports, and has worked with SQL server, Tableau and other BI tools.
- This person will be counted on to take a 6 month old data warehouse project, develop a strategy that enables Data Science, and executes against the plan while delivering incremental business benefit along the way.
- Plans and prepares technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals as documentation of program development.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to support the needs of a 24 hour work environment.
- Flexible schedule should be defined to include evening and weekend hours as necessary to meet department and corporate goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills to resolve technically complex problems and obtain end-user results.
- Studies existing data warehouse technologies to evaluate effectiveness and develops changes to improve production or workflow as required.
Now for a little bit about you….
- Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment.
- 10 years of IT progressive experience, with a recent focus on Data Modeling, Data Warehousing development, Data Warehouse tuning, Business Intelligence and Business Analytics
- 7 years of recent experience developing and managing enterprise data warehouses
- 5 years of experience with SQL databases and Hadoop environments
- Understands and has worked with SQL Server databases, and ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Experienced designing, deploying and tuning enterprise
- Proven track record working with SQL databases and Hadoop environments
- Experienced with ERP, eCommerce, SFA and CRM environments, preferably SAP, Salesforce and Demandware
- Core member of team during system upgrades and corrects errors to maintain system after implementation
- Experience with mobile development and/or mobile enabled BI applications.
- Familiar with Project Management, Change Control, Incident Management, IT Controls/Audits and System Development Lifecycles
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- Lunch with our cool Ambassadors from the outdoor industry – get a chance to meet & break bread with your favorite fishing guides, BBQ pit masters and hunting pro’s
- 401K match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 20 days PTO after 5 years)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to do community volunteer work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Casual work environment – what else would you expect for a cooler company?
- Standing desk options
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of YETI's Employees
Director of Project Engineering
Justin leads a team of project engineers to act as the key interface between the core Product Development Teams, enabling collaboration and overseeing projects from start to timely completion.
Back to top