Customer Service Specialist - Bilingual English / Spanish
A look at your day-to-day
- Patiently listen to callers and confirm purpose of the call.
- In a polite and articulate manner, provide callers with helpful information.
- Provide thorough and timely follow up to customers when issues cannot be solved during the initial call.
- Handle a variety of inquiries, including but not limited to:
- Inventory availability
- Taking orders for product
- Explaining product features and attributes
- Educating customers on best practices to maximize ice retention
- Troubleshooting product performance issues with customers to minimize returns of first-quality products.
- Assisting customers with the appropriate cooler selection for their needs & warranty return process when required
- Deliver an exceptional experience every time to every YETI consumer who reaches out to us.
- Promptly respond to customer inquiries & connect with callers in a warm and upbeat manner.
- Perform cursory evaluation of new dealer inquiries and communicate questions or next steps back to prospective dealer as well as YETI’s New Account Rep.
- Troubleshoot product performance issues with customers to minimize returns of first-quality products.
- Guide customers to the best resources to resolve any issues.
- Continually improve the content and scope of the available resources for customer needs including the website, printed materials and boiler-plate responses.
- Execute promotions with consumer- direct customer base.
Now for a little bit about you….
- Minimum of 2 years of Customer Service experience
- Bilingual - English and Spanish speaking
- Retail experience would be preferred
- College degree preferred. High school diploma required.
- Proficient with basic computer skills – Excel, Word, web browsers
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of YETI's Employees
Director of Talent Acquisition
Ivy is responsible for bringing on the best talent in the market to help YETI grow, seeking candidates who love the brand and the outdoors—and who can make an immediate impact.
Back to top