A look at your day-to-day
- Collaborate with creative team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction of YETI’s branding, marketing, and advertising initiatives
- Brainstorms, concept, collaborate, comp, and present innovative creative marketing and advertising work that garner buy-in while netting measurable results
- Work in YETI’s in-house creative team to create strategic marketing assets for projects including, but not limited to, product packaging, digital marketing (email, web banners, digital experiences, social assets, etc.), retail displays, internal sales communication, video content
- Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts
- Be a steward of and maintain the YETI Brand in all creative created in-house.
- Must be a team player, able to work within budgets and tight deadlines on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Creative evolution – stay up to date with branding and advertising in all mediums
Now for a little bit about you….
- 3 or more years in an advertising or in-house creative role
- Experience with consumer product brands
- Experience in both print and digital marketing/advertising
- BA in English, communications, journalism, or a related field
- Mastery of written communication, both short- and long-form
- Proven creative ability
- Strategic thinker with the ability to solve problems, even when they are not fully defined
- Ability to present and sell creative ideas
- A solid understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- An exceptional copywriting portfolio website
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to actively contribute to strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle different writing demands
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- Lunch with our cool Ambassadors from the outdoor industry – get a chance to meet & break bread with your favorite fishing guides, BBQ pit masters and hunting pro’s
- 401K match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 20 days PTO after 5 years)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to do community volunteer work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Casual work environment – what else would you expect for a cooler company?
- Standing desk options
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of YETI's Employees
Director of Talent Acquisition
Ivy is responsible for bringing on the best talent in the market to help YETI grow, seeking candidates who love the brand and the outdoors—and who can make an immediate impact.
Back to top