Account Representative - French Speaking
At YETI, you will have the opportunity to create something extraordinary.
You are someone who has never met a stranger, thrives on solving problems and have excellent bi-lingual communication skills. You excel in fast-paced, ever-changing entrepreneurial environments and would be motivated to join this start-up team helping launch YETI across the Canadian market. You are customer focused and have superior organizational skills that allow you to stay on top of multiple projects at the same time and the ability to switch direction at the drop of a hat. You are the consummate team player that really cares about doing high quality work. There is no task or project too big or too small for you – you attack them all with passion, creativity, a positive outlook with serious attention to detail.
A look at your day-to-day
As the main point of contact for all things YETI Canada, you will directly support our customers, outside Territory Sales Managers and service YETI’s Dealer accounts across Canada. You are a bilingual - Fluent French Canadian /English speaking – service professional.
Direct Customer Service:
- It’s highly likely that you are a YETI fan and user of our products so our customers can rely on you to answer all things YETI.
- You patiently listen and offer a custom-tailored support via telephone, email and live chat in a polite and articulate manner.
- You will provide thorough and timely follow up to customers when issues cannot be solved during the initial call.
- You will troubleshoot product performance issues with customers to minimize returns of first-quality products.
- You will guide customers with the appropriate cooler selection for their needs & warranty return process when required.
Support YETI Sales Team:
- Work with Territory Sales Managers to provide B2B customer service to YETI dealers and potential dealers.
- Confirm and enter incoming purchase orders received by fax, phone, or email
- Provide timely and accurate responses to inquiries from Outside Territory Sales Managers and Dealers. Typical inquires include:
- Item availability and/or placement of purchase orders
- Account balance
- Order / Back Order status Product descriptions and feature explanations
- Selection of the best product mix for customers
- Warranty issues or concerns
- Communicate back orders and suggest alternate products
- Promptly respond to emailed inquiries with well written, concise emails answering questions, offering solutions, and addressing concerns
- Make sure special instructions are noted and visible on purchase orders so that they can be processed correctly
Support for YETI Dealers:
- Perform cursory evaluation of new dealer inquiries and communicate questions or next steps back to prospective dealer
- Guide our dealers to the best resources to resolve any issues.
- Continually improve the content and scope of the available resources for customer needs including the website, printed materials and boiler-plate responses.
- Execute promotions with consumer- direct customer base.
- Effectively communicate with our Dealers when inventory constraints and/or quality issues impact timely fulfillment of orders.
- Communicate with financial services & accounting at HQ to make sure customer accounts are in good standing - including invoicing, cash receipts and credits
Now for a little bit about you….
- Bilingual - French Canadian & English speaking
- Preferably a University graduate (Bachelor’s degree)
- Minimum of 2 years of B2B Account Management experience
- Proficient with Excel, Word, web browsers, etc.
- Commitment to delivering outstanding customer service
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to efficiently execute multiple tasks and work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Priority management - ability to determine daily priorities that have the biggest impact on moving the business forward and focus time/effort accordingly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – ability to clearly, concisely and intelligently communicate to a variety of potential audiences (existing customers, potential customers, co-workers, vendors, etc.) in English AND French Canadian.
- Relationship skills – the ability to connect well over the phone, in person and via email
- Naturally act with a high sense of urgency
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of YETI's Employees
Director of Talent Acquisition
Ivy is responsible for bringing on the best talent in the market to help YETI grow, seeking candidates who love the brand and the outdoors—and who can make an immediate impact.
Back to top