Yelp WiFi - Senior Manager, B2B Marketing
- Be the brick and mortar marketing expert – understand Yelp WiFi’s customers: who they are, what they need, how they buy, why they buy and how Yelp WiFi can help them achieve their goals.
- Define, execute, and iterate a multi-channel marketing plan driven by data to grow Yelp WiFi’s footprint (including online and offline channels)
- Create a product marketing and retention marketing strategy and implement in partnership with product managers.
- Rigorously optimize what’s working well and relentlessly experiment with opportunities to accelerate new customer growth.
- Forecast leads, spend and growth with accuracy.
- Scrappy, roll-up the sleeves mentality - we value action and autonomy.
- Driven by an ownership mentality to solve challenges individually and with teams.
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills, with a data-driven mindset.
- Strong analytic skills and proficiency in Spreadsheets.
- Creative writing skills to develop strong headlines, as well as optimize content and assets.
- Experience with digital advertising a plus to support your cross-functional partners.
- 7-10 years of online marketing track record with a strong preference for B2B / SMB experience.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a big plus.
- College degree required
- Quantitative degree a plus (e.g. statistics, business, economics, MBA).
- Passionate about helping brick and mortar businesses succeed by leveraging technology
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top