Technical Sourcer (Remote)
- Flexible / Remote
Yelp connects people with great local businesses. Here on the Engineering Recruiting (EngRec) team, we connect people with great opportunities!
Our recruiting team embodies Yelp’s ‘Play Well With Others’ value as we build lasting relationships with our hiring teams as well as candidates, and with organizations throughout the industry. We are fortunate to partner closely with Yelp’s technical leadership team, enabling us to move quickly and provide industry-leading candidate experiences. We are continuously re-evaluating our processes and procedures to ensure we remain ahead of the curve in our competitive industry.
As a Technical Sourcer , you will be a crucial part of our team’s success. You will be involved in qualifying our hiring partner’s needs by identifying the key skills and experiences they value. You will be empowered to develop new and innovative ways of locating and engaging candidates while striving to advance our diversity and engagement initiatives. You will have the opportunity to do all this in a wonderfully collaborative and supportive environment.
Where You Come In:
- Partner with EngRec Recruiters and hiring managers on Yelp’s Engineering & Product orgs to identify and engage top-talent
- Strong focus on finding & engaging candidates from underrepresented groups through targeted campaigns and creative sourcing channels
- Document and share the latest sourcing techniques, methods, and tools with our team
- Bring your expert knowledge of the competitive landscape of Canada’s technical market
- Work with members of EngRec to track goals, metrics and performance
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Be an advocate for Yelp and why it’s a great place to build a career
What It Takes To Succeed:
- 2+ years of experience in a technical sourcing role
- Demonstrated experience executing sourcing techniques
- Commitment to hiring people from underrepresented groups and creating a diverse workforce
- Proven success as technical sourcer with a high submittal to onsite ratio
- Preference to work independently without oversight in a self-driven environment
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through
- Proven ability to quickly adapt in a fast-paced and changing work environment
- Flexibility to take on special projects as needed
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top