Technical Recruiting Coordinator
We are an Engineering Recruiting Team in San Francisco that would like to add a new Technical Recruiting Coordinator. We're the kind of team that takes being a team seriously. Not like we're a cult or anything, but we offer the kind of environment where you can learn and will be supported in doing so. We expect that your perspective can contribute to that learning environment. We also have a fish tank that's decorated like Bikini Bottom that we do our best to keep the Facilities Team from seeing.
As a Technical Recruiting Coordinator at Yelp, you will provide administrative support to the recruiting team in San Francisco. You'll interact with everyone: recruiters, hiring managers, engineers, and candidates. As a Coordinator on our team, your job will be integral to maintaining the best candidate experience in the industry. Also, you don't have to like fish, but you'll have to accept that it's the best we could do to fill the hole in our hearts where a team puppy and kitten should go.
- Detail-oriented. This one is first for a reason!
- Time management. We're going to guide you, but you'll be expected to decide what requires immediate attention and what can wait.
- Strong customer service focus. You're going to be the face of the company for many candidates.
- Great communication with superior verbal and written communication skills. You'll be interacting with all levels of the organization. And don't forget the candidates.
- Contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks. Things happen fast here.
- Mac OS X and Google Suite. You should know some shortcuts and how to share a document.
- Support the Engineering Recruiting Team headquartered in San Francisco.
- Schedule and confirm candidate interviews, and also coordinate candidate travel.
- Distribute employment-related correspondence: e.g., interview packets, resumes, and cover letters.
- Collect, organize, and email new hire paperwork.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect. Confidentiality is very important, so you need to be able to keep secrets.
Interested? Yay! Share with us why you want to work at Yelp and how you can help us be the greatest recruiting team around.
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top