Technical Recruiter (m/f/d)
Are you a driven sourcer of technical talent and a fearless closer? Do you know the ins and outs of the technical European job market? Can you hunker down with an engineering team, assess its needs, and build an efficient process to grow the team exponentially? Come join us at Yelp as a recruiter to grow our world-class engineering team!
Where You Come In:
- You will work with engineering managers in London and Hamburg to thoroughly understand our technical positions and recruiting needs
- You will own the full-cycle recruiting process, including screening resumes, posting open requisitions on relevant job boards, closing offers, drafting new hire paperwork, and facilitating the on-boarding process
- You will identify talent through creative sourcing channels (e.g., social networking, internet research, regular networking at events)
- You will establish and own relationships with relevant developer communities; opportunities for establishing a university pipeline possible
- You will work with other members of the recruiting team to track goals, metrics, and performance of the team
- You will communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have previous full-cycle recruiting experience or sourcing experience in a technical recruiting role. Experience at start-ups, or successful technology companies a plus!
- You are currently living and working in Europe
- You're comfortable around engineers and have a willingness to learn to talk tech with them
- You have an exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with no fear of networking and public speaking
- You have a proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced changing work environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently
- You're fluent in English (required)
What You'll Get:
- Full responsibility for projects from day one, an awesome team, and a dynamic work environment
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly learning groups, always with interesting topics
- Subsidization of your public transportation card and €50 per month toward any exercise of your choice
- Monthly personal development allowance
- Central location, a fully stocked kitchen, adjustable sitting/standing desks, team events, happy hours, foosball, and more!
Yelp values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to Race/Ethnic Origin, Sex, Religion/Belief, Disability, Age, Sexual Orientation.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top