Technical Product Manager - Payments & Revenue
What You Will Do:
- Increase advertising revenue from 120,000+ advertisers by scaling Yelp’s ordering and billing systems.
- Drive incremental improvements to a high availability ordering and billing system for consumers and advertisers processing $700M+ a year (and growing fast!).
- Decrease fraud while reducing the cost of fraud prevention by working with internal teams and external fraud tool providers.
- Collaborate with other product managers to smoothly roll out new paid products and find the best ways to present them to customers.
- Drive a tighter integration with our finance & operations teams.
- Work with our all-star engineering team to hone and iterate on your ideas.
We Are Looking For:
- Energized by Billing and Payment systems: You love the world of subscription and consumer billing/payments and are constantly getting excited about the newest happenings in the space.
- Problem Solver: Love to think analytically about complex problems and figure out ways to make systems more efficient.
- Techie Cred: CS or similar degree so you can talk to our enginerds about their design approach and its impact on the product’s roadmap.
- Experience with very high availability mission critical core infrastructure.
- A Conditional Love for Yelp: You should love us but also be able to tell us what we're doing wrong.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top