Systems Engineer - Corporate Engineering
What You Will Do:
- Linux server administration and engineering.
- General scripting and automation.
- Custom tool development, as necessary.
- System and network security.
- Global Active Directory domain management.
- Manage core services like DNS, DHCP, Radius, Fileshares etc.
- Monitor our environment and manage alerts and escalations.
- System design and process documentation.
- AWS and VMWare management.
What We Are Looking For:
- Strong Linux and Windows experience.
- Proficient in at least one programming or scripting language (PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Perl, C, Java, etc.)
- Configuration management experience (Puppet preferred)
- Revision control experience (git preferred)
- LDAP/AD/SAML administration experience.
- AWS experience a plusSolid understanding of fundamental technologies, i.e. TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, etc.
- Solid understanding of enterprise networks.
- Juniper a plus.
- Knowledge of best practices related to security, performance, and disaster recovery.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A sense of humor!
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top