Strategic Sales Analyst
- Collaborate and consult with team members regarding key clients’ strategic business goals.
- Analyze large data sets to provide team members with strategic insights for large clients and prospects.
- Partner with Product to build tools that automate analytical frameworks where it makes sense to do so.
- Uncover opportunities for additional investment to help clients achieve customer acquisition targets.
- Provide evidence of alignment between a client or prospect’s target customer and Yelp Users using internal data via Tableau and 3rd party data such as comScore, Google Analytics, Nielsen, eMarketer, etc.
- Collaborate with team members to create solid strategic frameworks, and prepare strategic presentations for C-level audiences.
- Build processes to ensure all documents and presentations are accurate and consistent.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in a relevant position in Online Advertising/Marketing.
- Proactive, self-starter who learns quickly and thrives on getting things done.
- Knowledge of the interactive marketplace (local, search, directory a plus).
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task – must be able to juggle multiple projects and clients.
- Excellent team player with strong attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Knowledge of SQL and Tableau required. Strong experience with Excel, SFDC and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top