Sr. Oracle Applications Developer
What You Will Do:
- Lead technical design, development, and implementation of Oracle R12 solutions in a multi-org / multi-currency global environment.
- Develop scalable solutions and support Oracle Financials application modules (i.e. AR, AP, GL, CM, FA, PO).
- Development efforts include standard and or custom solutions, internal & third-party interfaces, reporting, conversions, migrations, and upgrades
- Interact with peer developers, analysts, system administrators to diagnose and implement enhancements, projects, patches, & bug fixes.
- Build time estimates for complex project work, enhancements, and bug/fixes.
- Develop technical documentation using AIM methodologies as required and follow SOX control procedures.
We Are Looking For:
- B.S. degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 9+ years of experience in Oracle EBS Application development.
- Strong experience developing in forms, reports, stored procedures, triggers, packages, Linux scripting, SQL, and PL/SQL.
- Strong functional knowledge of Oracle Financial apps modules (GL, AR, AP, PO, FA, EBTAX, Oracle workflows, HTML modules).
- Experience with API’s, XML, XSLT, Amazon Web Service (AWS) is a bonus.
- Demonstrated experience in building complex Revenue/Account Receivables integrations with third-party systems.
- Experience in developing integrations with data warehouse, data marts, & Business Intelligence systems is desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to translate requirements into technical design documents (i.e. MD070’s, CVO40’s).
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities to recommend creative scalable solutions using existing or new technologies.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work with a fast-paced / agile team with focus on strong execution.
- And, a great sense of humor!
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top