Sr. Business Systems Analyst - Financial Applications
What You Will Do:
- Apply ERP Finance skills (preferably Oracle E-Business Suite), knowledge and expertise to support a global Financial Applications landscape. Plan, direct and manage the day-to-day operations of the Enterprise Application Support and enhancement team. Manage the Oracle SR (Service Requests) process and assist with the planning and testing of updates and patches.
- Implement enhancements and projects to continually improve Yelp’s application landscape by gathering requirements, creating functional design, test and rolling out to production.
- Proactively identify and propose scalable application features and functionality that improves accounting process and overall Oracle Finance application user experience.
- Provide support, coaching and mentoring to Applications Support Team members to ensure that all objectives and commitments are fulfilled in line with expectations, agreements and standards.
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance, identify effective solutions and lead efforts to develop improvement around processes to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term. Efficiently triage and allocate incoming requests to the team, prioritizing actions and monitoring team resources so that customer deadlines are met. Act as a point of contact for Business partners for support related inquiries and maintains relationships with key customers and suppliers.
- Generate / report service delivery metrics and drives standards (i.e. Scorecards, Service Level Agreement (SLAs) and Customer Satisfaction).
We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or related degree.
- Minimum 7-10 years experience of providing functional and analytical abilities to support and configure Oracle R12 applications, including experience with Oracle EBS modules GL, AR, AP, CM, FA, PO preferable.
- Experience in application implementation methodologies and process.
- Deep understanding of Excel, accounting concepts and proficient with data analysis.
- Familiar with SOX and compliance standards.
- Ability to work with a fast-paced and agile team focused on strong execution.
See Inside the Office of Yelp
Yelp is an online guide and mobile app that connects people with great local businesses. With instant access to millions of reviews, Yelp helps users locate local hot spots, make reservations, and order their favorite foods. Yelpers can read helpful tips, view photos, and chat about dos and don’ts before planning their own fun-filled experiences.
Back to top