Software Engineer - Yelp Reservations Mobile Developer (iOS)
What You Will Do:
- Build an amazing restaurant front of house management experience.
- Mentor other engineers and share the best practices you’ve learned.
- Continue to learn, grow, and help us tackle brand new challenges.
- Deliver rock-solid stability to handle the in-service demands of the busiest, most popular restaurants.
- Be a key part of the larger iOS developer community at Yelp.
We Are Looking For:
- Mastery of the iOS platform (objective-c or swift, preferably both), including having shipped production commercial applications.
- Passion for building iOS applications for businesses.
- Strong experience with iOS testing, from breaking controller logic into unit-testable pieces to automated UI testing.
- Familiarity with Core Data is a big plus.
- Eagerness to embrace scalability, reliability, and performance challenges.
- Familiarity with client/server and API tech stacks.
- Pointers to past mobile applications you’ve built.
- If possible, demonstrable contribution to F/OSS projects.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top