Software Engineer - Yelp Reservations Mobile Developer (iOS)
What You Will Do:
- Build an amazing restaurant front of house management experience.
- Mentor other engineers and share the best practices you’ve learned.
- Continue to learn, grow, and help us tackle brand new challenges.
- Deliver rock-solid stability to handle the in-service demands of the busiest, most popular restaurants.
- Be a key part of the larger iOS developer community at Yelp.
We Are Looking For:
- Mastery of the iOS platform (objective-c or swift, preferably both), including having shipped production commercial applications.
- Passion for building iOS applications for businesses.
- Strong experience with iOS testing, from breaking controller logic into unit-testable pieces to automated UI testing.
- Familiarity with Core Data is a big plus.
- Eagerness to embrace scalability, reliability, and performance challenges.
- Familiarity with client/server and API tech stacks.
- Pointers to past mobile applications you’ve built.
- If possible, demonstrable contribution to F/OSS projects.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top