Software Engineer - Sales & Marketing Engineering
We Are Looking For:
- Able to design and build systems that are simple and scale.
- Command of your favorite modern programming language: Python, Ruby, Java, Objective-C, C++, etc.
- Experience with Services Oriented Architecture, Data Processing, and Data structures.
- Experience with Salesforce, preferred.
- Comprehensive computer-science fundamentals.
- Excitement about the challenges of data.
- Comfortable working in a Unix environment.
- A minimum of 1-year of industry experience in a similar role. If you don't have at least a year of experience in a similar role please take a look at our College Engineering roles instead!
- Love of Python.
- Full stack ninja.
- Active contributor to open source software.
- Command-line scripting skills.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top