Software Engineer - Messaging Team (iOS)
What You Will Do:
- Build an amazing business-to-consumer messaging experience.
- Insist on a consistent and responsive user experience for every one of our users.
- Mentor other engineers and share the best practices you’ve learned.
- Continue to learn, grow, and help us tackle brand new challenges.
- Be a key part of the larger iOS developer community at Yelp.
We Are Looking For:
- Mastery of the iOS platform (Objective-C or Swift, preferably both).
- Strong experience with iOS testing, from breaking controller logic into unit-testable pieces to automated UI testing.
- Eagerness to embrace scalability, reliability, and performance challenges.
- Familiarity with client/server and API tech stacks.
- Pointers to past mobile applications you’ve built.
- If possible, demonstrable contribution to F/OSS projects.
- A minimum of 1-year of industry experience in a similar role. If you don't have at least a year of experience in a similar role please take a look at our College Engineering roles instead!
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top