What You Will Do:
- Work alongside product and design teams to influence and build new features and run experiments as a key member of the WiFi team.
- Write robust, maintainable code and solve problems in unique and innovative ways.
We Are Looking For:
- Extensive experience with HTML, CSS, and related technologies.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals.
- Able to write clean and maintainable code from mock ups.
- You value happiness and a good work environment.
- Comfortable working in a Unix environment.
- Able to play well with others, incorporate feedback from other engineers and product managers.
- Experience with both mobile and desktop web application development.
- If you don't have at least one year of experience in a similar role, please take a look at our College Engineering roles instead!
- Experience working on large EmberJS projects.
- Experience building with Node.js
- Experience with TDD and code reviews.
- Active contributor to open source projects.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top