What you will do:
- Work with our product and design teams to build features and run experiments as a key member of the monetization team.
- Write robust, maintainable code and solve problems in unique and innovative ways.
We are looking for:
- Extensive experience with HTML, CSS, and related technologies.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals.
- Able to write clean and maintainable code from mock ups.
- You value happiness and a good work environment.
- Comfortable working in a Unix environment.
- Able to work closely with and incorporate feedback from other engineers and product managers.
- Experience with both mobile and desktop web application development.
- A minimum of 1-year of industry experience in a similar role. If you don't have at least a year of experience in a similar role please take a look at our College Engineering roles instead!
- Experience working on large React.js projects.
- Experience creating build scripts in Node.js
- Experience with TDD and code reviews.
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience with Python.
- Active contributor to open source projects.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top