Software Engineer – Full Stack (Payments)
We Are Looking For:
- Understanding of at least one popular server side MVC Framework (Django, Twisted, Rails, Pyramid, Codeigniter, Play, etc.).
- Understanding of concepts such web layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility and responsive web design.
- Understanding of web security best practices.
- Experience with both backend and frontend performance analysis.
- Comfortable working in a Unix Environment.
- Experience with both mobile and desktop application development.
- Experience with payments APIs such as Stripe or Braintree.
- Experience with Python and its popular libraries/tools (sqlalchemy, tox, PyPI, etc.).
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less, etc.).
- Familiarity with usability and accessibility best practices.
- Experience managing projects involving cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Product, and Design.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top