Software Engineer - Full Stack
We Are Looking For:
- Strong understanding of at least one popular server side MVC Framework (Django, Twisted, Rails, Pyramid, Codeigniter, Play, etc).
- Comfortable working in a Unix Environment.
- Experience with both backend and frontend performance analysis.
- Understanding of web security best practice.
- If you don't have at least one year of experience in a similar role, please take a look at our College Engineering roles instead!
- Experience with TDD and code review.
- Active contributor to open source software.
- Experience with Google Closure Tools.
- Experience with both mobile and desktop web application development.
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience with popular Python libraries/tools (sqlalchemy, pylint, tox, PyPI).
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top