Software Engineer - Full Stack
We Are Looking For:
- Strong understanding of at least one popular server side MVC Framework (Django, Twisted, Rails, Pyramid, Codeigniter, Play, etc).
- Comfortable working in a Unix Environment.
- Experience with both backend and frontend performance analysis.
- Understanding of web security best practice.
- A minimum of 1-year of industry experience in a similar role. If you don't have at least a year of experience in a similar role please take a look at our College Engineering roles instead!
- Experience with TDD and code review.
- Active contributor to open source software.
- Experience with Google Closure Tools.
- Experience with both mobile and desktop web application development.
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience with popular Python libraries/tools (sqlalchemy, pylint, tox, PyPI).
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top