Software Engineer - Full Stack
Our full stack engineers bridge the gap between backend data and the frontend websites of Yelp. Our goal is to provide the best user experience to millions of users and we’re excited to dive into any area of the web stack to make it happen.
Yelp engineering culture is driven by our values: we’re a cooperative team that values individual authenticity, and encourages “unboring” solutions to problems. New hires are expected to deploy working code their first week, and your impact will only grow from there with the support of your manager, mentor and team. At the end of the day, we are all about helping our users, growing as engineers, and having fun in a collaborative environment.
We Are Looking For:
- Deep understanding of at least one popular server side web framework (Django, Flask, Rails, Pyramid, Laravel, Express, etc.) or modern JS frontend framework (React, Angular, Ember, etc.)
- Understanding of web security and performance best practices
- Comfortable working in a Unix Environment
- If you don't have at least one year of experience in a similar role, please apply to our College Engineering role instead!
- Experience with React
- Experience with popular Python libraries/tools (Pyramid, pytest, tox, SQLAlchemy)
Back to top