Software Engineer - Full Stack
We Are Looking For:
- Strong understanding of at least one popular server side MVC Framework (Django, Twisted, Rails, Pyramid, Codeigniter, Play, etc).
- Comfortable working in a Unix Environment.
- Experience with both backend and frontend performance analysis.
- Understanding of web security best practice.
- If you don't have at least one year of experience in a similar role, please take a look at our College Engineering roles instead!
- Experience with TDD and code review.
- Active contributor to open source software.
- Experience with Google Closure Tools.
- Experience with both mobile and desktop web application development.
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience with popular Python libraries/tools (sqlalchemy, pylint, tox, PyPI).
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top