Software Engineer - Eat24 Application Backend Developer
We Are Looking For:
- Mastery of at least one programming language - Python, Objective-C, Java, etc.
- Strong understanding of at least one popular server side MVC Framework (Django, Twisted, Rails, Pyramid, Yii, Play, etc.)
- Solid understanding of and interest in elegant API designs.
- Battle-proven SQL knowledge.
- Comfortable working in a Unix Environment.
- A minimum of 1-year of industry experience in a similar role. If you don't have at least a year of experience in a similar role please take a look at our College Engineering roles instead!
- Familiarity with mobile and web development.
- Previous experience as a technical lead.
- Excitement about the challenges of internationalization, scalability, and performance.
- An unquenchable thirst to keep growing, learning, and to tackle new challenges!
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top