Software Engineer - Core iOS
What You Will Do:
- Design and implement new tools and frameworks that will improve the development process for dozens of iOS engineers.
- Think holistically about the health, structure, and performance of our iOS apps and find ways to improve them.
- Mentor other engineers and share the best practices you’ve learned.
- Continue to learn, grow, and help us tackle brand new challenges.
- Be a key part of the larger iOS developer community at Yelp.
We Are Looking For:
- Mastery of the iOS platform (Objective-C or Swift, preferably both).
- Strong experience with iOS testing, from breaking controller logic into unit-testable pieces to automated UI testing.
- Experience automating iOS builds and releases with tools like Jenkins, Unix shell scripting, xcodebuild, and Fastlane.
- Pointers to past mobile applications you’ve built.
- If possible, demonstrable contribution to F/OSS projects.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top